Welcome to ResumesFromHell.com!
Welcome to the online home of the book Resumes from Hell, by Jon Reed and Rachel Meyers. Resumes from Hell is an illustrated how-not-to of the worst (and funniest) resume mistakes ever made.
Resumes From Hell is now on MySpace.com! Follow the link to see, hear & read the latest uploads.
Resumes from Hell authors Jon Reed and Rachel Meyers were recently interviewed by Christopher McDonough of EmploymentGuide.com. Click here to read McDonough's blog entry that features the interview.
Resumes from Hell can be ordered at Amazon.com.
You can check out exclusive book preview material on this web site, including:
- classic table of contents
- sample chapters from Resumes from Hell
- author bios with caricatures
- see-it-to-believe-it book index
You can also view special content that appears only on this web site:
- tales of a disgruntled graduate - read Jennifer Gabrielle's stories from the front lines of the post-college job hunt.
- hiring managers from hell - because turnabout is fair play.
- all-new-material from the latest bad resumes our readers sent us, and other special features.
- odd jobs blog - read Dan McLeod's blog about the strangest jobs he has had the privelege to pick up a paycheck from.
- the latest interviews and Resumes from Hell features.
Our book was selected by Independent Publisher as a Highlighted Title. See their review of our book here.
If you're a reviewer, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the book.